Congratulations! You’ve made the big decision to install new window treatments in your home. We would like to take a moment of your time to help you prepare for the “big day.”
1. Please remove all breakables and furniture within 3 feet of the window where the installation is occurring if at all possible. If you have concerns, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss other options.
2. Our installers will remove your old window treatments but will not be able to haul off the old treatments. If you want to do any repairs to the wall where the previous treatments were installed you may want to remove them yourself and patch or paint the area previous to his arrival.
3. Our installer works hard to protect your home but he does need to move ladders in and out of your home so he can install your window coverings. All trash will be removed upon completion of the project.
4. Our installer is on a schedule so be conscientious about being available during the window of time that the installer scheduled with you. No one under the age of 18 should be alone in the home while the installer is working for everyone’s protection.
5. Our installer will go over the correct operation of your window coverings so they will last you a long time.
We work very hard trying to please you. We hope the above suggestions will help make the installation of your new window coverings a pleasant experience. If we have not addressed a concern you may have in this letter, please give us a call and we can discuss it.
Thank you for choosing Bretz Interiors!