If you haven’t heard of the Hunter Douglas Design Studio™, you should check it out. There, you can find design options, hardware, and accessories to round out any window treatment project you might have. Plus, you can explore the unique textile designs of professional artists like Marcie Bronkar. At Bretz Interiors serving the greater Denver area, we’re very excited to be able to offer our customers access to these great fabrics. Read on to learn more about Marcie’s designs!
The Design Studio™
In 2019, Hunter Douglas launched the Design Studio to offer customers a new way to fully customize their windows with drapery, side panels, and Roman and roller shades. Consumers have multiple options and can coordinate with existing Hunter Douglas products to achieve unique window looks. Even design novices can feel comfortable in the Design Studio, which offers numerous complementary and coordinating pairing suggestions in their folios of fabrics.
About the Collection
A renowned textile and product designer, Marcie Bronkar lives and works in New York City and Los Angeles. She is passionate about color and is inspired by historical period artwork and objects, adding contemporary twists to produce stylized patterns that blend with the modern world. Marcie has designed seven different textiles exclusively for Hunter Douglas, all of which you can select as drapery, side panels, roller and Roman shades, accessories, and Fabric by the Yard. These fabrics are available to order now, so be sure to speak with one of our specialists to see them in person and to determine how best to add them to your home’s design. You can choose from:
- Oleander—paisley-inspired, versatile fabric that complements both formal and playful design
- Grand Fleur—inspired by 17th-century fabrics but chain-stitched for a fresh look
- Amaryllis—inspired by vintage batik
- Menagerie—named after a Jacobean period design, but with a modern aesthetic
- Laurel—inspired by a Mexican pottery piece, offering an organic feel and a sense of movement
- August—a simple yet elegant lightweight silk that’s embroidered for a finishing touch
- Lily—modern yet classic, with a soft, free-flowing pattern
Hunter Douglas + Marcie Bronkar in Lakewood
Bretz Interiors is a family-owned business located in Lakewood and serving the greater Denver area. In operation since 1959, we focus on delivering high quality products and exceptional service to every client. Our showroom has a wide variety of displays and our sales team is happy to assist you with any questions you may have!